January 24, 2010

Precious Moments from Days Gone By...

This past week marked the one year anniversary of George W. Bush leaving office. I remember that day well. The way he and his wife remained dignified and polite, even though there were harsh insults being thrown at them from the first several rows of the inauguration attendees (stay classy people). I must admit, I miss President Bush. I admit, I wasn't a fan of his 2nd term fiscal policies, nor of his first term "No Child Left Behind" act, but overall, I did appreciate his unwavering fight for our safety and freedom.


Today, I had a lull in my busy schedule and ventured onto You tube to see what funny videos there were of George W. Bush. There were some funny ones, but this one I found was the funniest of all. This video isn't even of President Bush, it's of Kanye West. It was some sort of telethon for New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Take a gander - watch especially Mike Meyers' face at the end.



Just beautiful, isn't it?

Now, I'm not trying to bring up any race arguments, or bring to light any commentary on our society now vs. 2005. What I am trying to say though, is that Kanye West is an utter moron - yet there are sure enough tens of thousands of people, if not more, who actually listen to what he has to say about politics. Granted, most of those people can't vote...because they're either 15, or in jail, or both...so I guess K. West isn't the worst purveyor of retarded liberal tripe, he's just the worst at it.

For a look at another moron - here's Brian Williams on the Today show talking about his interview with President George W. Bush.



I miss W.

No comments:

Post a Comment